Wednesday, February 25, 2015

I Love this Hair

I just realized that you'll see another layout for Chickaniddy Crafts on my blog next month with Addie wearing this same sweatshirt. I swear, she has more than one shirt! And I guess it just really coordinates with Chickaniddy ;). Anyway, did you see this one on their blog Monday?


I really enjoyed making the big, colorful title. For my process, be sure to see my post over there.




Seriously, how cute are these pigtails?! They don't always stand up like this. Sometimes they fall out around the elastic perfectly so that they look like little messy buns.


I'm having so much fun being a mama to a girl :). Well, stay tuned for that other pink sweatshirt layout, haha! Thanks for stopping by! Tessa

2 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :). If you don't see your comment appear right away, don't fret. I'm screening for spam and will approve your post as soon as I can. Have a great day!