Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Hello February! Totally Random Tuesday


Yes, I realize that February has been around for a couple of weeks, but I'm just now coming up for air! Here's a "totally random Tuesday" update for you:


I still can't believe that I see myself up there! The design team is getting all settled and I'll start sharing Pink Paislee projects soon :). If you don't already, feel free to connect with Pink Paislee here: Facebook / Blog / Instagram / Pinterest / YouTube / Twitter


This is the time of year that dance really ramps up. Our first competition was last weekend, and I am really happy about how things went. My 7-8 year olds took 1st overall and my 5-6 year olds (all first time competitors!) took 4th overall. The soloists all made the top ten, with one taking home 1st overall and the title. More importantly, everyone had fun and enjoyed the experience. It was really a great weekend and I am excited to get back to rehearsal to improve upon our performances.

I'm also about to start a HUGE project with a local elementary school - their first dance festival. I will choreograph, direct, write the script, and probably a million other things ;). PTO and teachers are on board, and I have a wonderful partner in the music teacher, so I'm sure it will be a success and a lot of fun!


A few people have reached out about the status of my Etsy shop, Precocious Paper. You may have noticed that I emptied my shelves at the end of 2014. I am not closing my virtual doors, but I am taking time off. When I started my Etsy shop, it was just for fun. A year later, Precocious Paper was my creative outlet, having just moved to a new state and taken time off from teaching dance. Now, my circumstances are much different and I am blessed with several creative opportunities. In order to strike the right balance, I am using this hiatus to step back from Etsy, re-charge and re-direct. I have a tentative re-opening date in mind and will share when those plans are more solid :).

As always, instead of waiting on blog updates, you can keep up with me on Facebook and more so on Instagram. I hope you are having a great week! Thanks for stopping by :). Tessa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :). If you don't see your comment appear right away, don't fret. I'm screening for spam and will approve your post as soon as I can. Have a great day!