Wednesday, September 10, 2014

That Scrumptious Face - Chickaniddy Crafts

Hello! It's my favorite time of day right now. The mornings have been cool and I've needed a sweater a time or two. I wish the temperature would hold all day, but I know that will come soon with the arrival of fall. We've already set the date for our annual trip to Bishop's Pumpkin Farm and I am so excited that I had to look up all the photos from last year. This one of Jaxon became a layout that was featured on the Chickaniddy Crafts blog on Monday:


The Autumn Haze paper is my favorite from the Scrumptious collection. The watercolor-like stripes are so pretty :). To dress it up a bit, though, I stamped leaves in watermark ink around my photo:



I absolutely love the illustrations stickers and used the cute pumpkins to anchor my title cluster.


Okay, October, hurry up and get here! I need to make more pumpkin patch memories! If you missed my post at Chickaniddy Crafts, you can check it out here. Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :). If you don't see your comment appear right away, don't fret. I'm screening for spam and will approve your post as soon as I can. Have a great day!