Friday, February 1, 2013

Blessed - Epiphany Crafts and DCWV

Hello! Wow, what a week. A lot has happened in the past several days to our little family. Nothing serious, but enough to cause concern and stress out this mama. I'm looking forward to a fresh, new week :). In spite of our challenges, I have felt very blessed, and that is the reason I created this page for Epiphany Crafts:


We were challenged to find inspiration from a project on Pinterest. I found this pretty partyscape and used the clustered paper flowers as the creative spark for my clustered embellishments.


I used several Epiphany Crafts tools, including the circles, the round buttons, and even the flower. Scattering mist, sequins and rhinestones was fun, too.




The most fun part, I think, was working with such a girlie collection of papers. This is a brand new stack from DCWV called Dear Jane. Think Jane Eyre, Pride and Prejudice, etc. Books, roses, lace. Cameos, pink, red, gold. It's gorgeous! And you will be able to find it at your local JoAnn's soon :).


Thanks for stopping by today! I hope you enjoy your weekend :). Tessa

1 comment:

  1. Hope next week is less stressful for you and your family! This is a beautiful layout! Looking forward to seeing all the papers in that stack. Thanks for sharing this gorgeous page!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :). If you don't see your comment appear right away, don't fret. I'm screening for spam and will approve your post as soon as I can. Have a great day!