Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Two Turtle Doves - DCWV

Hello! We are celebrating 12 Days of Christmas at DCWV right now. I was assigned the second day of Christmas, so I put together a pair of wreaths complete with two sweet little birds.


I embellished the grapevine wreaths with picks (cut apart and woven into the grapevine branches), silk flowers, and handmade paper flowers cut from DCWV's Traditional Holiday stack.


I die-cut the birds from the same stack using my Silhouette Cameo. They may not be doves, but they were the right shape and size for these wreaths :).


If you'd like to follow our 12 Days of Christmas feature, be sure to stop by the blog daily. The design team has come up with some pretty creative takes on this classic Christmas carol. I hope all is well! Thanks for stopping by :). Tessa

1 comment:

  1. Your wreaths are always beautiful, Tessa! These are no exception! I love the shades of brown you've used on these. So classic and elegant!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :). If you don't see your comment appear right away, don't fret. I'm screening for spam and will approve your post as soon as I can. Have a great day!