Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Full Hands - The Studio

Hello friends! Right now is the calm before the storm - a storm of school, scouts, and Christmas choir busyness. I am determined to enjoy the crazy schedule that December brings, so I've decided to be happy, extra patient, and to relish this time with my boys. While I'm waiting for them to get dressed for school, let me make sure you know about the current challenge at The Studio:


Inspired by winter layers, the challenge is to create a page with layers. I layered five different patterned papers under my photo, but my favorite layer of all is the layer of patterned paper under the Cameo-cut title.


I absolutely LOVE this saying. It is absolutely, 100% true. My full hands are just a reflection of my very full heart. I love being a mom :). I used a woodgrain red behind the whole page, but slipped the heart pattern behind certain letters. I like the subtle effect that creates.


I also stamped - yes, can you believe it? - on this layout! Well, I stamped on scrap paper and then cut it out and adhered it, but those arrows were so worth it. And don't you love that flair? It was perfect for my instagram photo. You can find it at A Flair for Buttons.

If you'd like to play along at The Studio, you can find the details here. I hope your day is happy :). Thanks for stopping by! Tessa

6 comments:

  1. What an awesome layout! Love the symmetry here and the title is just fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE THIS LAYOUT AND TITLE!!!! so much! Cute stuff girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely beautiful layout Tessa. Love the title so much :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the bold colors and the negative layers ♥ fab page and fab design ♥

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :). If you don't see your comment appear right away, don't fret. I'm screening for spam and will approve your post as soon as I can. Have a great day!