Monday, November 19, 2012

Family - The Studio

Hello! Attitude of Gratitude - Day 19: Today I am grateful for the written word because if you could hear me now, well, you wouldn't hear much. I'm going on day two of being voiceless, but I am feeling better today and am looking forward to checking off some easy things from my to-do list :). One of those things is to share my latest layout for The Studio:


My LSS announced that they were closing, so I decided to sub to Studio Calico. I already get great kits from my favorite place - Scrapbook Circle - but I figure the SC kits will help replace what I would have bought at my LSS. We'll see how it goes :). Anyway, this is my first project with SC kit(s).


This layout is based on a sketch challenge now up at The Studio:


I chose my background "tags" from my tag stash, then filled in the rest with SC supplies (and that awesome burlap heart from a past Scrapbook Circle kit). One of those tags is the back of some Studio Calico packaging.


If you'd like to play along, you can find the details here. Oh! And just a heads up - all the new Ruffle Blossoms and Satin Swirl flowers are now up in the shop :). That's what happens when you are forced to stay home all day - computer stuff gets done ;).

Well, I've got to go try to get the boys on task - without a voice. They're on break for Thanksgiving. All week. My dance skills are coming in handy with all the gesturing I have to do :). Have a great day! Tessa

My thanks to Shanna Noel for featuring this layout on her blog :). Thank you for your sweet, kind words!


4 comments:

  1. Tessa, this is beautiful of you all. Great colours and I love that canvas heart x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous layout! I love the wood!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahhh beautiful autumn colors ♥ love it

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :). If you don't see your comment appear right away, don't fret. I'm screening for spam and will approve your post as soon as I can. Have a great day!