Friday, November 16, 2012

Fall Boots - SEI

Hello :). I'm sorry for being quiet the past couple of days. I thought I was dodging it, but now I think it's just slowly taking me over. Yep, I caught a bug. Hopefully it won't last long and I can get back to my routine with full energy soon. One bright spot for today, though, is my first post up on the SEI blog:


I used the Mirelle collection to create this layout about my new favorite shoes. I have been living in these boots this season. I love, love, love them! So comfy and warm :).


I think the foiled papers in this line are beautiful, so I used a couple of my favorites to create my title and the background piece. The velvet leaves are really great, too. I love the texture they add to the page.


You can find the post at SEI here. I hope you have a fabulous day, and really great weekend. I plan to sit down on Sunday and catch up on documenting my Attitude of Gratitude thoughts. I'm just a bit cloudy today and I think it deserves a more clear head :). Thanks for stopping by! Tessa

5 comments:

  1. Love this autumnal layout and I love my winter boots too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you are feeling better! I really like this GORGEOUS layout--AWESOME job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Feel better soon, Tessa! I love all the subtle texture you have created on this beautiful layout!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :). If you don't see your comment appear right away, don't fret. I'm screening for spam and will approve your post as soon as I can. Have a great day!