Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Sweet Bunny Ears

Hello! With Easter just around the corner, Epiphany Crafts is posting oodles of gorgeous Easter and Spring accessory ideas on their blog this week, and my project is up today :).


This is Emmy, my little niece. Using a headband that I found in the dollar spot at Target, I made her the ultimate Easter accessory - Bunny Ears! I made a flower hair clip and simply clipped it to one ear. After Easter she can wear the clip by itself. Can you tell she wasn't too happy during this photo shoot? The poor thing was getting over a fever :(.


I used the button tool for the first time to create this custom flower center. I am IN LOVE! The options are endless! This button is backed with a bit of patterned paper from Echo Park.

To see more Epiphany Crafts Easter and Spring ideas, visit this post. And if you like the ruffle blossom that I used for the clip, you can purchase your own in my Etsy shop! I've added this light green design, as well as a several others:


The last sets of ruffle blossoms sold out quickly, so you might want to pick these up soon if you are interested. Have a fabulous day! Tessa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :). If you don't see your comment appear right away, don't fret. I'm screening for spam and will approve your post as soon as I can. Have a great day!