Tuesday, April 3, 2012

A Paper Cut You Want

I am very excited to share something new from GCD Studios - The Paper Cut! It's a beautiful magazine produced by GCD Studios and filled with inspiration from the design team. You'll find sketches, color palettes, tutorials and dozens of ideas for using GCD Studio's newest collections. The layout is gorgeous, professional, and worthy of real-life glossy pages. I've gone through it twice myself and still want to take another look!


You can sign up to receive the magazine at this link. Be sure to check out my tutorial for using a banner punch to create a multi-petaled flower like this:


See, not all paper cuts are bad :). Have a good one! Tessa

3 comments:

  1. I love this magazine! I read it from cover to cover twice last night. Such beautiful projects.
    Your flower is a beauty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It really is a great publication and I can't wait to see what Heidi does next with it!

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :). If you don't see your comment appear right away, don't fret. I'm screening for spam and will approve your post as soon as I can. Have a great day!