Friday, March 23, 2012

Designer Friday!

Happy Friday! Today I am excited to share more work by Amanda Jones. She combined the Kraft Funday line by My Mind's Eye with several of the new Precocious Paper goodies:


This awesome layout includes a Black and White French Script Fabric and Felt Flower in the lollipop style (now an option for ALL Fabric and Felt Flowers)...


...as well as a Typewriter Keys Butterfly Doily.


I just added these lovelies to the shop and they match all the other Sewing Pattern Paper embellies I've been stocking:


Amanda also created a card with her leftover bits, with another Ribbon Bow front and center. I've been getting requests for more of these, and I promise I'm working on it! I've got oodles and oodles of ribbon sorted and cut and just waiting to be assembled :).


I hope you've had a good week and are looking forward to the weekend. I am throwing an art-themed birthday party for Colten tomorrow and will share the details soon! Have a great day! Tessa

1 comment:

  1. Love all of the projects!!! Those lolly pop flowers are to die for!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :). If you don't see your comment appear right away, don't fret. I'm screening for spam and will approve your post as soon as I can. Have a great day!