Saturday, July 30, 2011

Thank You

Hello! I hope you are enjoying your weekend :). We are working around the house today, but I thought I would pop in and share a card with you.  I made this "thank you" for one of my dance moms that I am excited to see again shortly as the new dance year approaches:


The large flower is a Sandi Henderson Meadowsweet Fabric and Felt Flower that was included in the May Sampler in my Etsy shop.  I've been getting requests for the flower to be sold separately, so look for a pair of these pretties in the shop soon :).


I love pairing fabric flowers with paper ones, like the Prima rose.  A couple of stick pins, a few strips of tape and a fab little sentiment by SRM Stickers make this card a detailed yet easy-peasy one to put together.


Enjoy the rest of your weekend! I have a fun little announcement to make tomorrow :). See you then! Tessa

5 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :). If you don't see your comment appear right away, don't fret. I'm screening for spam and will approve your post as soon as I can. Have a great day!