Thursday, July 14, 2011

Red, White and Blue

Hello!  Is it really Thursday? This week has been a bit of a blur as I try to catch up on a lot of projects, from church to scrapbooking, my Etsy shop to regular household business.  My to-do list is getting shorter, though, so after today I should be feeling much more on top of things :).  I wanted to share my layout for the current challenge at Scrapbook Circle with you.


The challenge, inspired by the July kit "Blast Off", is to use a red, white and blue color palette.  I scrapped a few photos from a parade we went to a couple of years ago using papers and embellies from the kit.


I hope you'll visit the SBC blog today to see more and to join in on the challenge.  You don't have to be a kit subscriber to play along, and you can use whatever supplies you would like.  Details here.

Being so busy, I didn't get a layout done for Sketchy Thursdays this week :(.  If you haven't been over there today, you have to stop by. The design team did a fabulous job and I really love the sketch.

Have a great day! Tessa

5 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :). If you don't see your comment appear right away, don't fret. I'm screening for spam and will approve your post as soon as I can. Have a great day!