Friday, July 8, 2011

Designer Friday - Anna White-Sharman

Hello Friday! I'm excited to be bringing back past design team member Anna White-Sharman as my July guest designer! Anna has been playing with the July Sampler, Pink Limeade, and has a fabulous layout to share today:


Gorgeous photograph, huh?! I need flowers like that in my yard :).


Anna has requested more of these tulle and felt flowers in the shop.  What do you think? I suppose I could do a whole line of different colors.... :) :) :).


What a pretty cluster of embellishments! I love seeing them all grouped together like this.


If you would like to purchase the July Sampler, you can find it here.  Be sure to check out the coordinating Butterfly Doilies (almost sold out!), Sweet Spots, and the Mini Sampler in the same color palette but with different flowers.

Thank you, Anna! I can't wait to see what you create next :). Have a great day everyone! Tessa

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful LO!!! Love all the embellishments. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this page!!! Beautiful! The flowers both in the photo and from the shop rock!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :). If you don't see your comment appear right away, don't fret. I'm screening for spam and will approve your post as soon as I can. Have a great day!