Friday, June 3, 2011

Designer Friday - June Sampler

I've been scrapping with my June Sampler, Summertime, and I have a layout to share today :).


The cardboard postage stamp frames and the felt stars are all from the sampler.  The papers are a mix of Jenni Bowlin and My Mind's Eye - Alphabet Soup.



I hope this kiddo's love of reading keeps up over the summer.  He has seriously devoured every Magic Treehouse book he could get his hands on, and the two libraries that serve our city may not be able to keep up with demand.  They carry all the books, it's just that they are so popular.  Hopefully he will find another series to fall in love with.


We are officially kicking off summer in the Buys household today, so to celebrate I'm offering a special this weekend only - purchase the June Sampler and the Sweet Spots will be included for free!  No need to add them to your cart. I will take care of it automatically :).  Offer ends Sunday night.


Now I'm off to wrap up teacher gifts and sign cards without crying (if that's possible!).  I'm going to miss the boys' teachers :(.  Have a wonderful day everyone! Tessa

4 comments:

  1. I love the sampler with those papers! Great layout :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a fun layout. I love those felt stars!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How beautiful!! How did you put the dots on the bg?? Love the design and your embellies are awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. the stars are AWESOME! gREAT page.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :). If you don't see your comment appear right away, don't fret. I'm screening for spam and will approve your post as soon as I can. Have a great day!