Friday, April 8, 2011

Precocious Paper Update and a Sale!

Happy Friday, everyone!  I'm slowly, but surely, getting the next Precocious Paper update ready to roll.  It's looking like a mid-month release instead of the April 1st release I had hoped, but that's okay :).  I wanted to let you know about some designs that are almost gone, as well as a sale!

Anna Griffin Blue and Green Flowers:


Pink and Charcoal Bouquet:


Ava Rose Pink Ticking Flowers:


Geranium Dot Flowers:


Brown and Teal Bouquet:


Red and White Polka Dots Flowers:


Sunshine in My Soul Sweet Spots:


This weekend you can get these embellishments, as well as anything else in the store, for 20% off.  Use code APRIL20 during checkout.  Sale begins now and goes through Sunday.  Discount is not applicable toward special or reserved listings, only listings as is in the shop.  Have a great weekend and happy shopping!  Tessa

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :). If you don't see your comment appear right away, don't fret. I'm screening for spam and will approve your post as soon as I can. Have a great day!