Friday, January 21, 2011

Designer Friday!

Did you get your January Sampler, "Sunshine in My Soul" yet?  There are only a few left!  If you haven't quite decided yet, please allow Amanda's layout convince you:


Gorgeous, isn't it!  Amanda said, "I love this photo of my son paddling in the sea, taken a few years ago. I'm sure he was a fish in a previous life, water is like a magnet to him! Flowers from the sampler were a perfect addition to an otherwise simple page :) Who said you can't put boys and flowers together?"


You met my "Neapolitan" Sweet Spots last Friday.  Today, meet "Hello Cupcake".  Light pink, black and white is the palette for this set, and Anna knocked it out of the park!


Speaking of scrapping our boys, Anna reminded me that even though I thought I couldn't scrap my boys with pink, it can be done!  Anna said, "I took this photo of my little nephew having cuddles with his Nanny.  I turned the photo black and white to keep it from clashing with the colours of the Sweet Spots and used Black Magic cardstock, sanded down so the light pink shows through." 


See the little stitches and extras throughout the Sweet Spots?  I just LOVE this :).

Thank you, Amanda and Anna, for fantastic inspiration today!  If you've been inspired to pick up the January Sampler or some Sweet Spots, or anything really :), enjoy this coupon for 10% off your merchandise total at Precocious Paper: DESIGNERFRIDAY05.  The offer is good through January 24th.  And don't forget - the February Sampler will be available January 25th!  Have a great day! Tessa

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous layouts ladies!....
    I love the simplicity of Amanda's and the boldness of Anna's just amazing....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!! I love love love love love the lo's!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeee the way they used your flowers! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :). If you don't see your comment appear right away, don't fret. I'm screening for spam and will approve your post as soon as I can. Have a great day!